« Home | so far today » | two » | i need a word » | miscellania » | did i mention... » | character thursdays » | what if the monkey » | from the journal » | check this out » | responsibility is a big word »

don't worry! everything's fine!

Yay! Finally got them! been trying to post some cute pictures of my two unlucky patients: Joanna, who sliced open her finger at the ice rink on Saturday, and George who had some unexplained ... uh ... bleeding. Follow up with your family doctor. The internet is choking (probably blogger glut) or you'd have photos to put your mind at ease. All is well. I'm just stress eating. No, I'm just blaming bad food choices on the events of this weekend because it is convienent. The fact is I'm not in the mood for self-control on this front. The gym beckons. My thirteen -- Ulcerative Colitis. Man, life is sticky. I always believed being a grown-up meant fun. Wicked, up-all-night, hip-smacking, mind-blowing fun; I imagined dinners and parties and dresses and lipsticks and violins playing Bach and the twinkle of crystal in candlelight. My brother's baby is beautiful. I am blessed with the minor crises of an active, healthy family. Seems like the dream came true.