« Home | did i mention... » | character thursdays » | what if the monkey » | from the journal » | check this out » | responsibility is a big word » | swirl » | looking forward... » | finally » | reading »

miscellania

I know who did it. I even know why. Thrilling stuff, that. It's for me to know, and you to find out. Hang in there, I'm going to do my best to make it worthwhile. My brother and his wife had a baby. Welcome Tristan! Regarding the girls getaway: it looks like January will work best -- the bridge, family and college trips in October, November & December are all in place. There's an outside chance we will be far, far away in January &/or February, so I'm proceeding somewhat cautiously. Book selection: have you read Zadie Smith, On Beauty? Let me know what you think. Have another idea? It's a democratic group... A busy weekend ahead. Be well.