« Home | happy anniversary » | from the journal » | tea time » | don't worry! everything's fine! » | so far today » | two » | i need a word » | miscellania » | did i mention... » | character thursdays »

wonder

why I always seem to do the most and best work when it's absolutey gorgeous outside and nobody in their right mind would be sitting at a computer? I'm working furiously today and tomorrow, with a few interesting pauses, trying to get ready for my trip West. George is taking the girls and heading to New Jersey tomorrow morning (mazel tov Oren, Beth, Alex, Daniel & Peri!), I'll be gone by the time they get back on Sunday. As ever, I am apprehensive about aspects of this trip. But the excitement is building, too. Man, I hope they have Internet access out there, so I can share it with you!

WAY TO GO JEN JEWELL