« Home | wonder » | happy anniversary » | from the journal » | tea time » | don't worry! everything's fine! » | so far today » | two » | i need a word » | miscellania » | did i mention... »

peace and quiet

ain't all it's cracked up to be, you know? I took the family to the airport this morning, then ran around looking for a very specific item which, predictably, I couldn't find. Then I sat in an awful lot of traffic and got woefully lost before finally landing at my brother's place where ... sssssh, don't tell anyone ... I got to hold the baby! I'd cuddle them more often if they weren't so intoxicating. I've talked to my family about twelve times since I dropped them at 9:30 this morning. Finally home with a to-do list as big as the all outdoors. Outdoors! I'm going to Montana tomorrow! My plan is to work in the mornings and play in the afternoons and evenings and sleep all the rest. How likely? About as likely as the White Sox making the playoffs. Argh they are playing horribly, it is very disappointing. Perhaps something good will happen. About the manuscript -- moving right along. Had several really good work days and today I managed a huge score: I found my floorplan. Why's that important? Stay tuned.